The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
Open Until Filled
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedure
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Computer experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience with an independent sales force.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please apply online by clicking the link above or download the application found on the careers page and email the application to our HR manager.
Human Resources Administrator
Office: (512) 272-5621, ext 302
Fax: (512) 272-9035