Job Summary: The Spice Blend Fulfillment duties include fulfilling customer orders of spice blends.
- Responsible for re-packaging and labeling spices and/or blends in containers and/or bags depending on order requirements.
- Assist with maintaining back stock area for design for designated blends.
- Work assigned schedule
- Comply with the company’s Personnel Policies and Procedures, Safety Procedures and timekeeping policy.
- May operate pallet jack, hand trucks, forklift and blenders.
- Keep workstation cleaned and organized throughout the day. Complete all required documentation related to Quality Assurance (QA) requirements of workstation cleanliness and food safety. Submit all documents to QA within required deadline.
- Work closely with other team members and help as needed or instructed.
- Lift 50 boxes of products throughout the day in different environments.
- Help with fulfillment production needs. Fill and seal bags using auger fillers and band/hand sealers.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a spice production environment. Employee may be exposed to strong dust or odors. Employee may be required to work in a dusty environment at times. Employee must NOT be allergic to nuts, spices or herbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 to 60lbs. Employee will be standing for long periods of time, bending and walking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent preferred.
- Minimum Experience: One (1) year of job related experience preferred or food handling certificate.
- Must perform general physical activities.
- Must possess basic knowledge of the language and terminologies used in this occupation.
- Must possess the ability to receive and follow direction.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be to work on time and have dependable transportation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please apply online by clicking the link above and feel free to add your resume and cover letter below, but you will still need to fill out the application online or download the application found on the careers page and email it to our HR Administrator.
Human Resources Administrator
Office: (512) 272-5621, ext 302
Fax: (512) 272-9035